[et_pb_section admin_label=”section” transparent_background=”off” background_color=”#f3f4f3″ inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Creating adventures in Colombia
We’re not your average tour operator in the sense that we love exploring, investigating and developing our own cutting-edge experiences. That’s what keeps us ahead of the rest, and gives us the capability to offer breathtaking experiences unlike any other. It takes time, effort and no small amount of love, but our clients are all the better for it.
Others simply aren’t prepared to do what we do.
We love the people, the culture, environment and just about everything else that we come into contact with during any given trip. That is why doing things the right way comes first and everything else second. We care very deeply about Colombia and want only what’s best for the country and its people.
Alongside our concept of innovation and exploration, we make sure that we follow responsible travel and sustainable development guidelines during our trip design and implementation.
- We have shown a skill set and possess a contact network to make new things happen, creating and innovating from a blank page, e.g. Study & Leadership for business leaders, History & Archaeology – both firsts for Colombia. We can deliver whatever the client wants time and time again.
- We are avid Colombia enthusiasts – its people, culture, nature and history are the pieces we use to create adventures and experiences of a lifetime and that are unmatched.
- We deliver more conventional tourism experiences with a difference. We handpick the best guides and experts based on their knowledge, their friendliness and ability to manage a group, with a responsiveness to adapt to what the client wants as and when they want it. Completely bespoke, completely personalised.
- We offer the locations that go to the source of the local culture or city. We include the best, small, locally owned restaurants and locations not normally included on the standard tours that really capture a city’s essence and underlying fabric.
- We are specialists in but not limited to – birds, orchids, high-mountain trekking, history and archaeology, study and leadership – we deliver specialist experiences for the most specialist of traveller.
- We cover and plan for a client’s every moment during a holiday – we leave nothing to chance.
- No query, question or request is too small.
- We deliver on our promises to get an itinerary out to a client and have never failed to meet a client’s budget